Saturday, January 26, 2008

A must have Free BANS Tool


I was going through my bookmarks and came across a link I think everyone should have. EBAY keyword tool of auctions that have ended on EBAY. You should really take a little time to play with this and learn how to drill down on some of the keywords. Last night alone I found a great keyword phrase to build my next store around. You always want to look back and see if there are constantly enough products you are focusing in on being listed as well. This tool is not a secret, just one that probably is lost in your bookmarks, as it was mine.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now that is a pretty cool tool. I've yet to see this one, I'm wondering though just how accurate it is.

Has it helped in your experience yet?

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy