Thursday, February 14, 2008

Niche keyword hunting tool


Happy Valentines Day!

Today we are going to touch on niche and keyword phrase hunting. Going through my bookmarks, I found a forgotten free link. Dogpile Search Spy! If you watch for a good 30 minutes with a pen and paper by your side, I bet you can come up with a good 20 or so niches and keywords to build some niche stores around. The tool basically spies on what people are searching for live.

While we are on the subject of niches, I came across a great article from the Business School Journal on being specific on niches. It is a good little read. Happy hunting.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy