Friday, March 28, 2008

For newbies it should be Build A Micro Niche Store


I have currently taken one fairly new member to the Build A Niche Store program under my wing to give some one on one help to. Why? Because I can! The first thing I have noticed is that newbies in general jump in way over there head with the first few stores. They go for the iPods, the xBoxs, the GPS niche stores. You get my drift. Unless you are an expert at optimization and solid backlink building, I highly suggest thinking small, very small. The more micro the niche the less competition and more likely you can get a quick jolt in earnings. Three to four word long tail keyword phrases is a start. If you like NASCAR drivers, perhaps even Dale Earnhardt Jr., I would suggest maybe a niche store that focuses on Earnhardt Jr autographed pictures or something of that sorts. Do the keyword research and find the best long tail keyword related to Earnhardt Jr that you could build a micro niche store around. All in all newbies need to think small as in Build A Micro Niche Store, not Build A Mall Niche store.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy