Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We will build, they will wait and wait and wait


I see several people now posting that they will wait until April 1st to build more Niche Stores. I really try to understand this thinking, but can't wrap my brain around it. Upon waiting for BANS 3.0 upgrade I heard the same talk. The upgrade literally only took 5 minutes at tops. So what are these people waiting for? There is no solid reason to wait. When the new eBay affiliate program goes live, I am sure there will be a quick fix to update all of the stores. It takes a good 6 months to get a store seeded real well on average in the search engines, so every day you hold off is a day you are behind me and others. Now if I do not worry and have close to 100 stores, why should you? Me thinks that these people look for reasons not to build. I promise this will not be the last time that something comes up regarding an update needed for BANS or a patch of some kind, but I also promise Kelvin and Adam will be right there with the fix. So go ahead and let them wait. You and I will build and build and build.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy