Saturday, May 31, 2008

Linking To Other eBay Stores


I recently had one niche store that simply did not have a long list of listings on eBay. The niche is in heavy demand and a few eBay store owners had it covered very well. I simply created links in my sidebar and resource pages to those eBay stores with my campaign id code inserted in the link via the ebay tools. This one store does very well for me and has very little products listed. So before giving up on a niche too soon, see if there are stores that match what you are trying to sell and send your surfers there.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Unknown on June 2, 2008 at 4:26 AM said...

Hi,

I have only ever built 3 BANS sites a long time ago and just coming back to it now and hoping to have some stickability this time round.

I'm just enjoying reading your posts and I like the sound of what you are saying in this post, however could you elaborate on it a bit more as I am not sure I understand how to do what you are talking about. Maybe a bit of step-by-step-for-the-newbies? :)

Thanks!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy