Friday, May 9, 2008

New Build A Niche Store Blog Feed


I am happy to say I have finally switched over to Feedburner. Gives me a ton more tracking ability and other neat features. The new blog feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/bansblog you should be forwarded there if you were subscribed to the other blogger feed. Also I know many of you have been affected by the eBay category changes. I suspect Adam and Kelvin will be addressing this very soon. You can make changes in the mysql database, but I highly advise you know what you are doing and you should backup the database first.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy