Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Need An Article? Unique Content Is King!


As many of you know who read this blog on a regular basis, I am constantly harping on unique original content on your Build A Niche Stores. If you are not adding content, you are in for a hard road. Without content you are just a thin affiliate site and unless you have strong backlinks either paid or unpaid, it will be hard to keep that store successful over a long period of time. You have to offer value with your stores on the web. By adding good solid keyword original content, you are also setting yourself up to acquiring natural deep linking backlinks to your store, which are priceless. As you also know, I like to write a lot of my own content, but with so many stores I wanted to maximize my time versus cost efforts without losing quality. I have been watching all of the reviews on the Need An Article service and recently joined to give them a test drive. I have used posters on the Digital Point forum as well in the past, but got inconsistent results. I ordered 5 articles on Need An Article and received them back very fast. The articles were very well written and factual. I also ran them through Copyscape and they passed with flying colors. There have been a few article spinners recently that have come down the pipe and I was just not comfortable with them and none where even worth a review. I only advertise products and services that I use and endorse on this blog. I could get away with promoting other things to make a buck, but in the long run it will not help you or the longevity and trust factor of this blog. Please do not take this as a crack on other bloggers or article spinner programs either. If you are using spinners and having good success, by all means keep doing what you are doing. Need An Article does have a monthly fee, so if you are on a budget, I suggest joining a month and then getting as many articles as you need done in the first month. I for one am keeping my membership as I like the flexibility of having these writers at my disposal. They will soon be offering a request a writer feature that will enable you to have your article written by your favorite writer as well. I had three different writers on my first five articles I had done and all were quality. I do feel if you are going to pay for some unique content I would make sure it goes on your own site first. Wait for that to get indexed by the SERPS before submitting it off to article directories if that is your plan. That way your article on your store is the original on the web. This will not be the last time you hear me harp on original content, but I do highly endorse Need An Article if you simply can't or do not like writing yourself.

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This service looks pretty interesting.

I am not sure how I feel about a monthly fee PLUS a per article fee, but if the articles are good enough to justify the extra cost, then more power to them.

I will definitely check it out!

Anonymous said...

My experience has been hit and miss with Need-An-Article. I have received some articles that were outstanding and some that were just OK.

soggy on June 19, 2008 at 7:27 AM said...

Just got another 3 back I ordered and now have my favorite 2 writers picked out. Only 1 article out of all I have had done was so-so. Though it was very usable. The key is finding a writer who puts out the kind of things you like.

Charles Trankina on June 20, 2008 at 6:52 AM said...

Your're absolutely right, soggy, there's no substitute for unique, quality content. Need-An-Article looks like a good way to leverage your time and who can't use more of that? Since time is money in any business, a monthly fee is acceptable in my opinion and thus can be written off as a business expense.

Don Bistrow on August 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

OK, I'm a little late getting to this post as a Newbie. Hi, Dave.

I signed up for the NAA. Not sure what that monthly fee gets me.

Membership has privileges?

How about their Unique Article Wizard - UAW ($67 mo.) to submit articles? It suggests the same topic written 3 ways. YIKES!

Have you tried this Dave or is there a better and cheaper way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Don

soggy on August 12, 2009 at 9:52 PM said...

Don, I have been a member of NAA for quite a while, great writers there. Thus the membership fee. I have used UAW in the past, but prefer to do my own article submissions now. They are top notch though.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy