Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pepperjam CEO Kris Jones SEO Book Review



I just picked up the new book by Kris Jones, CEO and President of Pepperjam. I could not wait to get my hands on it and Amazon had it to me in three days. Spent most of last night reading it and must say it is quite thorough. While I am no newbie to SEO, I am also not a guru and learned a few new things right off the bat. The book is very thorough with some great illustrations. The text is a little on the small side so I did have to break out my reading glasses. This book is jammed full of info and is friendly enough for newbies as well. This is probably the best money you can spend to invest back into your BANS store business. It is paperback and almost 300 pages. Pepperjam is now a major player in the affiliate marketing industry and Kris Jones is a well respected veteran. Do yourself and your Niche Store business a favor and buy this book.
Search Engine Optimization: Your visual blueprintfor effective Internet marketing (Visual Blueprint)

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just noticed you did this review of my book.

Thanks for all your support of Pepperjam Network and now my book!

Kris Jones
CEO,
Pepperjam

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy