Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Using Picture Videos For Backlinks & Traffic Generation


Creating traffic and backlinks to your Build A Niche Store is an ongoing task. If you are using Windows XP, you probably have Movie Maker installed on your computer. This is a great tool for creating videos even if you do not own a video camera. You can make video slideshows and even set them to music. All you need is a collection of pictures that you may have downloaded from the net and an mp3 of a song that fits the bill. You can use the add title feature to create intros and outros that list your website address on it. I am not going to get into specifics, but I will list some great free tutorials on how to do this. It is very very simple.

The sites listed above should be everything you need. Try to make your clips at least a few minutes long and make sure you advertise your website on them.

The promotion of these videos is quit easy. Below I will list several video sites you can submit your videos to. Some will even allow you to put an url in the description.

Make sure to write good keyword titles related to what people are shopping for in your niche. Also make sure to include as many tags as it will let you add. Some will be nofollow links, some will be follow. The best thing is they tend to be watched by many and added to different websites by people. In fact I found another BANS owner that adds videos to his site and had my video included that promoted my store in the same niche. You never know when these videos might produce a shopping visitor to your store and you will likely acquire a few backlinks along the way. It is a free tool siting right on your harddrive and you should put it to use.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's many tools you can use to upload your videos to all the video sites at once. The one I recommend is tubemogul. You just upload your video to them and they upload your video to all the other sites, for free!

Cheers,

Duane.

soggy on July 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM said...

Duane,

Thanks for posting that. I have added it to my bookmarks. This is a great reason I have a blog. I also learn a bunch from my readers as well!

Anonymous said...

Hello Soggy
You seem to have your finger on the pulse of what is going on in BANS

Are you noticing a Google slap coming through today on my PPC campaigns.

any thoughts

soggy on July 9, 2008 at 9:36 AM said...

Sinkingship,

I do not know what PPC campaigns you are in reference to. Can you be more specific?

Unknown on July 9, 2008 at 2:34 PM said...

Another excellent post from the mind of Soggy! :) I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Great idea.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy