Sunday, August 17, 2008

How To Be A Better Blogger


Let me start off by saying I am not an expert blogger, but I will say that I have become a much better blogger than I started out being. I hated to write and by hate I meant loath. I hated English in high school and dreaded writing papers. So what changed? I learned early on in this business of online marketing, be it Build A Niche Store sites or this blog, that unique content was the only way to go. When I started this blog, it was for the sole reason to force myself to write with the attitude of that if I built it, they would come and I would get better the more I blogged.

With the emergence of the BANS Wordpress templates and the ease of integration of the two, it is even more necessary to use this fantastic platform to take advantage of both worlds. Now with Wordpress BANS stores, you need not have to blog everyday on them, but at least twice a week is recommended. A quick search of the web on your niche and you can easily come up with a topic to blog about twice a week.

How I Became A Better Blogger

1. I read other successful blogs and took notice of how they blogged and how they linked out and in their own site.

2. I just started consistently blogging everyday and have yet to miss a day posting on this blog. I feel guilty if I do not blog now.

3. I started learning my niches and the searches they were making and started blogging about what they were looking for.

4. I made and continue to make mistakes everyday and learn from those mistakes.

In a nutshell, that is it. JUST START BLOGGING!!! I promise the more you blog the better you will get. Now go blog about something, today.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy