Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurricane Gustav Could Make For A Long Next Week


At the time of me making this post Tropical Storm Gustav is many miles from making a US landfall. That said current models have it making landfall around the Louisiana Mississippi state line. These models are continuing to swift east more and more. While we are not anywhere near a panic mode yet, Pensacola is very gun shy now since Hurricane Ivan and Hurricane Dennis. Should the models and projections shift any more to the east, we will be square in line for the most powerful east side of the storm. I bring you up to date on this so if an email or private message is not answered timely in the next few days, you will know we are getting prepared for a strike. Luckily I have already filled up some gas cans and the generator has been primed. However I have several elderly neighbors and family that usually depend on my help as well. I will be attentive to the day to day business of helping people in the mean time, but wanted to let everyone know what my situation could be. Thanks for all the emails I get and the great comments on the blog as well. Lets all just pray it dissipates and just goes away.

Life on the Gulf Coast is absolutely fantastic and dealing with hurricanes is just part of it. The older I get the more inclined I am to get moved out to Las Vegas even quicker. What is the worse thing that can happen out there to me? Vegas take all my BANS store earnings? LOL!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy