Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Soggy Journey


Kelvin asked me to write about my journey through BANS for the redesign of the new Build A Niche store website and of course I did not hesitate. Kelvin has been absolutely fantastic to work with and he and Adam continue to amaze me with new improvements going forward. If you have any doubts about the BANS system going forward, you need to release them. BANS continues to evolve and trust me when I say new things are always on the horizon.

You can read about my Build A Niche Store story by following the link.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soggy, did you just get serious in February of this year? That is a great piece.

Ken

soggy on August 13, 2008 at 9:08 PM said...

Hi Ken,

No it was Feb of 2007 when I found BANS. I started with a different ebay affiliate script late in 2006.

macewan on August 14, 2008 at 5:53 AM said...

Found you via BANS site. Count me in as a subscriber.

cheers

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy