Friday, August 8, 2008

What To Do If Your eBay EPN Account Is Terminated


I am getting a few emails and private messages asking me what people should do if their EPN account gets terminated. First of all I suggest you look to see if you have gotten any warnings from them. If so I would reply right away with the questions they ask you to reply with answers to. Second, get an email out to them pronto asking them to review your account. Third, any questionable practices of traffic generation on your part need to be addressed. A question you need to ask yourself is, would I mind explaining this source of traffic to EPN. Make sure you read and reread the affiliate agreement and code of conduct once again.

In the mean time I suggest you jump over to Pepperjam and get signed up and approved.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me about pJN already forgot that I am signed there for ePN too ;-)

Now I have to convert all my stores - any tips for that?

Al Hearn on August 11, 2008 at 10:15 AM said...

A lot of people are getting termination notices, including myself, for "non bona-fide transactions." I use BANS and am wondering if the problem is related to BANS in any way. One of my BANS sites was hacked a few days ago, which raises the question if that is also related.

soggy on August 11, 2008 at 11:18 AM said...

Al, I do not believe BANS software is responsible for the recent termination notices. I do suggest you look into pepperjam in the mean time.

Anonymous said...

Watch your incoming links and dont promote sign ups. If something happens just get another account. Google "second epn account". Just as easy as a second ebay account.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy