Monday, September 8, 2008

Use Google To Solve Error Problems


I have learned tons about coding, PHP, html, databases and etc. just by using Google. Many times it does take a bit of searching but usually there is someone out there that has suffered my same problem. The more comfortable you get working with code, the faster you will progress. We all make mistakes and all have errors, it is the nature of webmastering. Solving the problems is what sets apart the great webmasters from the casual ones. When a site or a set of code throws an error, simply copy and paste the root of the error into Google and have a go at it. You will be amazed at what you will learn. Keep digging and always back up your current code, database or files before trying fixes you are unsure of. Using this method has made me more self reliant as I rarely run into an error I can't fix. Sometimes it will take a few hours, but I never give up on it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy