Monday, October 13, 2008

Google Reconsideration Requests


Last week I did a post on what to do if Google has deindexed your site. I have had several emails since then from people wanting me to look at their sites and help them get reindexed in Google. First I did want to include some reading I forgot to attach in that post from the Google groups section. Susan Moskwa is a Webmaster Trends Analyst and has a lengthy Q&A post on reconsideration requests going on in the Google groups section. I highly suggest you read it as well and join in on getting your questions answered. As you can see, it is a lengthy process that can take some time, but by following my suggestions along with what you find in that thread, should give you a clearer picture on how Google reacts to these.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good reading. I am very thankful for that link.

Gary

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy