Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stop Fighting It And Start Writing It


Unique original content, yes I am back harping on it again. People email me with their sites daily asking what they are doing wrong and 8 times out of 10 the glaring fact is the site is thin. No content or the content they have is pulled from wiki or an article directory.

Folks I fought this for the longest time and cost myself precious time in the process. You have to have content on your site and it MUST be original. You can continue to fight this or you can finally stop fighting it and get with the program. You can easily use Need An Article or hire a writer from Digital Point or various other writer forums or services or even write it yourself.

On top of blogging here, I blog at least 5 other sites of mine a day on rotation. When I want full, on topic articles, I either write them myself or use Need An Article. It depends on my knowledge of the subject and my time allotment.

If you continue to use auto content creators, splogger mechanisms or article spinners, you are only hurting yourself. I have been there and done that. The sooner you stop fighting the fact that not having unique original content is the way to go, the sooner you will start seeing the results in your stats and conversions. Even if you had to 10 dollars an article for 10 great articles, that is only 100 dollars investment and that will return itself back to you easily. Organic search results from the SERPS is a powerful thing and unique content can grab its share of it.

Stop Fighting It and Start Writing It!!!

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soggy,

What is the best way to research a topic in order to write a unique original content article...

Thanks/ David

Anonymous said...

Using wiki is fine as long you append the article with your own words. Enhance it not copy it ;-)

soggy on October 2, 2008 at 9:58 AM said...

David, You can use this tool to see what people are searching for related to your niche for starters. It may stir some ideas.
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

soggy on October 2, 2008 at 9:59 AM said...

Manuel, Without a doubt, but it needs to be ways away from the original. A lot of what I see is the article copied verbatim.

hokieglenn on October 5, 2008 at 9:19 PM said...

Soggy-
I have a site that needs some content. Is it better to spend time writing articles that get submitted that link to the site, or conent to go on pages of the site?

Its a subject I have limited knowledge of so there's only so much to go around.

thanks

soggy on October 5, 2008 at 9:47 PM said...

@hokieglenn

I would put it on site and then rewrite for article directories if possible.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy