Friday, November 21, 2008

eBay Ads Even In Blogger Post


I have been playing with a few things for those people that are really technically challenged and still want them to earn money too. I will be addressing this in full soon, but wanted everyone to see how easy it is to even post eBay EPN items on a simple free blogger blogspot post. Total investment required to build a whole Blogger EPN store ...... zero, nada, not a dime, zilch. Start using your creative side and let the ideas go crazy in your head.

I can hear the doubters now, javascript can not be read by the SERPS. Well if you are relying on the product text to rely help in ranking, you have been missing the whole boat all along.

Anyhow look below.

Edited 7/19/09
Removed the listings until EPN makes a final determination on weather they will continue to allow Blogger blogs to show eBay listings or not. Bookmark this post and check back.

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post!

Any idea when ebay will start approving new affiliates so we can try some of these techniques?

I signed up through pepperjam but no luck on ebay.

Anonymous said...

I've seen some people got banned from blogger for promoting amazon. I think it is the same for epn.

soggy on November 22, 2008 at 1:43 PM said...

@Garuda

Not sure where your info is coming from but there is an entire Google group related to it and Google owns blogger.
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help/web/ebay-partner-network-blogger?pli=1

Anonymous said...

Soggy,

I signed up through pepperjam but no luck on ebay.

I believe I would get the same result with EPN.

Any idea when they will allow new affiliates?

soggy on November 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM said...

Not sure, it can take some time from what I hear now. Make sure you have a site full of content and one that offers value to the surfer, if you are just a thin doorway site, you will likely get rejected until you do.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Soggy it would be great if you could explain how to do this.

Thanks

soggy on March 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

When the new EPN tools come out, I plan on dedicating time to building a site with blogger and EPN.

Dave

Anonymous said...

What new EPN tools are these, may I ask?

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy