Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Google Unveils Beta Search-Based Keyword Tool


The new beta Google search-based keyword tool helps generate keyword and landing page ideas that are relevant and specific to your website. The tool will help you find additional advertising opportunities that aren't currently being used in your current AdWords campaigns. Pretty cool little tool to play with for ideas.

I forgot to add that this tool will let you expand on existing keywords and export top 800 keywords for specific topics as well.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave

I gotta take my hat off to you. You just keep making me money. Top 800 keywords - cool resource

Anonymous said...

Dave

Do you happen to know if the 800 keyword tool is geo specific? My data view looks very UK specific.

Mike

soggy on November 20, 2008 at 11:27 AM said...

@Mike

I do not make you money, YOU make YOU money. as far as what I am seeing in playing it is US.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Only by applying what I've learned from you and Mark Dave.

Without these two resources I would never have made it.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy