Friday, November 28, 2008

An Oldie But Goodie Matt Cutts Video


It seems as if every once in a while I need to touch on some basics as it seems a new crop of newbies is coming in and only a few of the last batch remain. Right now definetaly seems like it is one of those times. I ran across an old bookmark video of the Anatomy of a Search Result done by Matt Cutts. This is an informative video that I suggest everyone watches. With the influx of new niche site builders, I may be forced to dedicate a post or two a week to rehash some things they may not know or have seen. Enjoy the video below.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't see video with firefox3. Anyone got a same problem?

Anonymous said...

I use Firefox 3.0.4 and watched it fine.

Anonymous said...

Good resource Dave. Nice to see Starbucks have taken Matts advice - NOT.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy