Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pinging Wordpress Plugin


I am enthralled with the BAN Wordpress setup. Even with older sites I have converted over that have nearly no backlinks worth mentioning, I can rank a post near the top of Google when I do proper keyword search. Pinging ping services with new post or pages, helps let them know when you have updated. While Wordpress even in the default mode pings pingomatic. I have found that using the free Ultimate Plugins Smart Update Pinger takes it to the next level of pinging and prevents you from ping spamming. Give it a go, you will be glad you did.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Soggy,

When you use the the Ultimate pinger how many sites do you ping?

I heard not to ping to many for fear of over pinging.

Thanks,

Randy

soggy on January 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM said...

Really only these two.

http://rpc.pingomatic.com/
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy