Friday, January 2, 2009

Free Software To Create Your Own Header Images


I keep forgetting to post this link to this free software that will let you create your own banners and header images. Luckily rickblackmon posted the link again in the BANS forum and it jogged my memory. The software is called XHeader. I use Adobe Photoshop myself, but have played around with XHeader a few times to see if it was easy for users. It indeed is. Like anything else, you will want to watch the video and play around with it, but it will certainly save you from having to pay someone to create one. Once you get the hang of it, you can make some dynamite logos and headers for free.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally use GIMP. It is free and has loads of features :)

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy