Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The 90 Day Train Of Thought


Every morning I tell myself that the things I do today, will not show the results for 90 days. This theory alone keeps me motivated to do the little things that I need to be doing everyday. Sometimes new problems do present themselves that pushes everything else to the back burner so to speak, but those days are not so often. Keeping a good rhythm going is key in successful niche site building. There is always something to be done. I am at a great place now business wise, where I can farm out a ton of the dirty work like link and article directory submissions and concentrate more on content, SEO and solid backlinks. You should try to install the 90 day theory into your own regimate as you will get more things done and you will see results happen daily as you get into the rhythm. remember that the SERPs are not fully static or real time for the most part, especially in the backlink building process, so you need to keep at it daily.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy