Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Nice Looking Wordpress Site


As much time as I spend on my own sites, I also like looking at and analyzing other well built sites as well. I always have more to learn and try to look at any advantage I can learn. Came across another great site today, built with Wordpress. Very nicely SEOed with great content. Monetized with some CJ affiliates and Google adsense and ranks well on its target keywords. Backlinks mostly from the authors other sites and own blog, but seems to be getting the job done. I am sure this site does indeed earn money and is nice and simple and effective.

What do you like or dislike about this site?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy