Wednesday, April 22, 2009

365 Days From Now


I get emails everyday from frustrated online marketers. Most are making little or no money and lose belief in the fact that they can indeed make money. I have been replying lately with a canned response asking them to send me a detailed report of the site or sites they are working on along with ways they are getting backlinks, targeted keywords, SEO work they have done and content they have added among other things. I do this to see exactly where they are at, so I can quickly offer advise on what I think needs improvement. 99% of the time I get no response back or a one paragraph reply with not much work detailed. The business of making money online takes work, lots of it. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can get started.

Many of you out there already know what is needed, you just fail to do it or anything for that matter. If you started applying yourself everyday or every waking hour you do have available, 365 days from today you will be in a much better place. Make today, day one. Detail everything you do. Everything!!! Merely throwing up a half targeted site with a few pages of unique content and getting a handful of backlinks is not enough. Concentrate on one site and do not leave it's side until it is making you $25.00 - $50.00 a day consistently. Immerse yourself in that site, every waking hour a day possible and detail everything in one way, shape or form. Make the decision to work and get on with it.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Mike H. on April 23, 2009 at 6:06 AM said...

Well said! Sadly it's a fact that most newcomers are still searching for the quick fix. I know, I fall back into the trap every so often. Instead of targeting my efforts on what needs to be done, I fall for the latest sales letter and buy another "silver bullet" product from a well known guru. Only to discover it also needs hard work. But I am getting better - my income is growing slowly.

Here in the UK, 96% of new business ventures fail in the first few years, And, without wanting to be unkind, I take heart from the fact that it will be at least the same failure rate online. The majority of newcomers to internet business will fail, leaving a bigger slice for those of us who eventually "make the decision to work and get on with it."

The long term rewards are there for those of us who stay with it.

Chris on April 23, 2009 at 10:33 AM said...

So many people do not realize that it takes a sound business model to make serious $$ on the internet. Sometimes, yes, just a good idea will get you making serious dough every month. However, for the rest of us, planning, a business model, and a clear set of goals is what's required to earn a living online.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy