Friday, April 3, 2009

Three Hundred Dollars Is Worth Eight Dollars


The title of this post should say it all. I have a few BANS sites that only earned around $300.00 dollars last year, but they were fairly engaging, meaning the majority of the items sold through them were on target or semi related to what I am selling on those sites. Now these sites do not take daily work as they have no blogs attached and are only added to content wise when I get around to them. This might only be once a year, but for an $8.00 domain cost a year, it is a great investment. If I get time, I try to build a few backlinks, but these are not my big money makers, so they can stay on the back burner as long as I need them to.

To see how engaging they are, simply look at the items sold through them on your EPN reports and hopefully 6 or more items out of 10 sold SHOULD be niche related, if not you are likely needing to better focus the site or look at the type traffic coming in. If you can not get a site to earn $300.00 a year, you need to probably look closely to see if you are too broad or just not properly optimized. If no relative backlinks exist and you just do not care about the niche, you may consider letting it ride off into the sunset.

ANY site can make money and be modified, it just depends on the work you are willing to put into it.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anthony said...

Yes I can see your point. I wish I could get a few up to 300 a month.

World o Sports on May 17, 2009 at 9:05 AM said...

Dave,

What part of EPN reports allows you see what items are bought? Not sure I know how to do that. Thanks for any help.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy