Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When In Doubt Just Add Some Content


Adding content to your site is one of the best things you can do, when you are in a lull. it gets your creative juices flowing and is very beneficial for your site. The more LSI and keyword driven the better, but even just a news recap or quick tidbit in a blog post can go a long way. In my opinion, you can never have TOO MUCH content. You never know when it might pull in an organic visitor or two from the SERPS. I get a few emails every now and again from people who say they are stuck and stagnant and ask what they should do. I usually look at there site to find that ii is very thin content wise and reply to tell them to write and add some content.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Makka on April 16, 2009 at 11:28 PM said...

You're right! Problem is, when I'm in a lull I don't much feel like making the effort to get the creative juices flowing. That's why I find a 'to-do' list is good, helps to make me keep on doing the right things. Now if I could only keep on doing the 'to-do' things... :-)

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy