Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Around The Web May 30th


I think now on Saturdays, I will post a round up of interesting items I have found around the week, but failed to post about. So much happens during the week that I find interesting, but never get a chance to post about as there is always something new happening. So here are a few items of interest from around the web that I found worth reading.

40 Exceptional CMS Enabling WordPress Plugins is another compilation post about great Wordpress plugins. Many I have mentioned before on this blog and many I have not. It is a great selection and great descriptions.

Aaron Wall of SEOBook.com joined Shoemoney this week on his radio show to talk about a recent blog post on The Search Taxonomy. They go all over the place and touch on many topics, but it is a good listen while you get some other work done.

Creator of Market Samurai, Brent Hodgson, did a great post on Using Market Samurai for Semantic Site Structuring. Market Samurai is turning into a must have tool.

Search Engine Land has a great post on New Google Advances In The Searchability of JavaScript and Flash. Most of the info comes from the Google IO conference. Might be over the head of some, but if you grasp it, it is well worth the read.

Let me know if you like this Saturday post format...

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy