Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Reasons Not To Buy The BANS Guide


I heard from Kelvin this morning and the Build A Niche Store guide should be ready for purchase sometime today. Many of you may not even need the BANS guide. Just in case, I put together the top 10 reason you should not buy the BANS guide. If you match ALL of the reasons below, you likely do not need it.


10. You earn enough money already - If you are earning enough money already, you by no means need to purchase the BANS guide.

9. You are great at targeting niches
- If you are an "expert" at finding untapped niches and know what makes one niche more profitable over another, you likely do not need the BANS guide.

8. You map out niche sites effectively
- If you know the perfect structure and how to flawlessly map out your BUild A Niche Store, you likely do not need this BANS guide.

7. You write perfect sticky content - Perhaps you know the difference of what makes some content better than other content and can create great SEO content at the drop of a hat. Odds are you do not need the BANS guide.

6. You can build with any platform - If you know the ins and outs of the Build A Niche Store software and Wordpress content management system, you likely do not need the BANS guide.

5.You can effectly market any site - If you are great at marketing your niche sites and getting targeted traffic to them, you likey will not find the BANS guide useful.

4. You fully understand the search engines - If you fully know everything there is to know about the search engines and how they relate to niche sites, you will not find the BANS guide useful.

3. You understand getting backlinks - If you have no problems understanding the value of backlinks and how to get them, this BANS guide is not for you.

2. You think Kelvin and Adam demo sites suck
- If you think the BANS stores that Kelvin and Adam have made available look like crap and do not produce, the BANS guide will not be right for you.

1. Kelvin and Adam owe you money - If Kelvin and Adam owe you money, you might not want to buy the BANS guide as they will profit from your purchase.

Related Posts by Categories



13 comments:

Don Bistrow on July 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

I want the guide, but they missed their well-advertised deadline. OOPS!

BTW, how long does it take Ebay to approve or disapprove a partnerhsip request?

Thanks and great job.

soggy on July 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM said...

@Don, The approval process may take a bit, I guess it depends on the backlog. It has been well over a year ago since I had to do it, so an exact time frame I can not give you.

Dave

Kelly on July 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM said...

Got my copy of the guide. Will not be able to read it until later. However I did notice in Section 9 under Resources that this website was listed as a resource! Way to go Dave!
Kelly

soggy on July 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

@Kelly Thanks a bunch, hope things are well your way. I enjoy what I do and I hope it shows. I learned the compassionate capitalism model years ago. Give of yourself first and it comes back to you. Happy reading.

Dave

Ron said...

I just bought it and it lives up to your review. It has me motivated to give it another honest attempt. Wish me luck.

Mommy Money on July 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM said...

Add me to the list, this is what I have needed for a long time. It is not earth shattering new info, but well laid out for a newbie like me. Well worth the money.

Gerry on July 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

Congratulations on the mention by authors of this guide and the BANS software. You deserve the recognition for your tireless and consistent help to all who ask for it.

soggy on July 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM said...

Thanks Ron, Mommy and Gerry. Much success to all of you. It is right out there for the taking for everyone. Plenty of room for everyone. Find your niche and build it right just like the BANS guide says. trust me, it works!

Dave

Anonymous said...

I bought the guide today, and I believe it provides more useful information than I've gotten from the thousands of dollars I've invested in ebooks, courses, and private coaching. In my opinion, it would have been a steal at $97 or even $197. The BANS system has helped me to bring in a few thousand dollars in the last couple of years, and the strategies outlined in this guide are sure to help me make even more now.

Don Bistrow on July 17, 2009 at 2:06 PM said...

I purchased the guide and it's worth the original price and the new one.

I love the detail and images as they spell out the information well.

And... providing info to BANS and phpBay was generous and the detail for installation wonderful.

The guide is a great master plan, business plan!

P.S.

As far as waiting to get approved for EPN at Ebay I found this:

http://mjthompson.net/311/how-to-get-approved-by-ebay-partner-network/#comment-314

which spells out some things to do and not do that are helpful in the process.

Don't mean to be off thread only responding back to my original post.

I'm working with the guide and moving forward regardless. Thanks.

Don Bistrow on July 20, 2009 at 1:57 PM said...

I'm reading and reading and working with the new guide.

However, under BANS and WP setup I do not see where in Ebay you find the category number.

They use the Apex Pro golf club and I tried that at ebay but don't see where you find that number.

Is is right in front of my face or is this knowledge and oversight in the manual?

soggy on July 20, 2009 at 2:14 PM said...

@Don Here is the link to the category numbers
http://listings.ebay.com/_W0QQfclZ3QQloctZShowCatIdsQQsacatZQ2d1QQsalocationZatsQQsocmdZListingCategoryList

It is often best to use category number 2 in BANS and use the search operators for each store page to better whittle down what you want shown. Search for eBay search operators on my blog as I have dedicated a few post to it.

Dave

Don Bistrow on July 20, 2009 at 6:57 PM said...

Thanks Soggy, I appreciate your assistance and honesty.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy