Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Around The Web July 18th


Happy Saturday everyone, here is this week's installment of some interesting things I bookmarked from around the internet this week. Also unless you have been under a rock or just new to this blog, you know the new BANS guide from the creators of the Build A Niche Store platform was released on Thursday. Time is running out to get at the $24.95 price. I have received great feedback from my readers that have bought it and have answered several more questions about it via email. If you have a question about it, contact me here or leave a comment on the blog.

My new friend, Hank, from Money Code compiled some answers regarding new rule changes to the eBay Partner Network program. Subscribe to his feed while you are there, he is a hell of a coder as well.

Shoemoney is giving away 10 Flip Mino HD cameras on Twitter! Great contest and these cameras are fantastic as I own one myself.

A fairly new Affiliate Magazine is out called, Feed Front. The are offering a free subscription to US residents. The magazine is published by Affiliate Summit.

Are web page meta descriptions playing a bigger role now in Google? Watch Matt Cutts video from last week to find out more.

Kim Krause Berg from Search Engine Land has a great post on How User Behavior Influences Search Results.

Darren Rowse has a great post for new bloggers: 9 First Step Goals for New Bloggers

Andy Beard has a post on WordPress Comment SEO Solutions. I warn you it is a bit of a mind blower.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy