Saturday, July 4, 2009

Saturday Around The Web July 4th


Wow, another week has come and gone. I hope everyone had a productive week as I have had. Here is just a few of the things I bookmarked this week for your reading pleasure.

Yoast released a great new RSS Wordpress plugin to easily allow you to show RSS feeds in a post or page.

Trip Wire Magazine has listed 30 Essential Tools for Web Designers. This may be a little too advanced for some, but worth a bookmark just the same.

Darren Rowse from Pro Blogger has a simple run down of 8 First Step SEO Tips for Bloggers.

I came across some great SEO and link building worksheets from Your SEO plan.

Copyblogger did a post on How to Write an Ebook that Sells in 2009.

Michael Martine shows you How to Get More Time to Blog.

Top Rank Blog has a feature on 7 Ways To Develop A Unique Brand For Your Blog.

Well that is it for this week. If you are not yet doing so, make sure to subscribe to my RSS feed and follow me on Twitter.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy