Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Around The Web August 22nd


Happy Saturday to everyone. What an interesting week it has been. Thanks to all of my loyal and new readers as this blog broke traffic records last week. Below are some interesting things from around the web this week. I hope you enjoy them.

I wanted to start with an oldie but goodie by Rae Hoffman entitled: How to Survive the Affiliate Evolution. In light of the new Quality Click Pricing, EPN has rolled out has caused most affiliates to freak out. The affiliate world is always changing, get use to it.

Chris Cemper has a great link building case study and video on natural anchor text using PR0 vs. PR4 strength backlinks. Very informative.

A few post back I mentioned about links in the footer. After that post Matts Cutts actually dedicated a video on the subject.

John Sparks has an interesting look at US .com websites breaking into the UK Google market. While his views are not endorsed by SEOMoz yet, it is an interesting read.

The great Aaron Wall has a look at Source Code Validation versus SEO. Wall breaks it down like no one else can.

I have been seeing quite an influx of traffic as of late and if you are new to the blog, I invite you to subscribe to the RSS feed and also my Twitter feed.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy