Monday, September 14, 2009

Researching The Products You Sell


Before deciding on products I will sell in my niche stores, I thoroughly research EACH and EVERY one. I start with the Google Adsense tool for starters to see the demand and how I will attack it from an SEO perspective. Next I move on to Terapeak for the supply and sale through ratio of the product. Then I move on to Amazon, to search for the identical product, the reviews of the product and the average price. Lastly I search for the product on major niche retailers in the niche and also looking if the have affiliate programs as well I can take advantage of. I am notating prices along the way. When going through each product on all of these sites, I am looking for some features and benefits to include in the content for the product page. Some finished and live eBay auctions often have great product information that can extracted as well. By thoroughly researching the products in this method, you will also start to understand the niche as well if it is foreign to you.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy