Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Under Appreciated Robots Wordpress Plugin


I have been very busy as of late revamping some sites that have long been needed to be revamped. The ones that I use 100% Wordpress on I just throw in the Yoast Robots Wordpress plugin. It is great for using with any Wordpress site, but has greater use for sites that are already live that need revamping.

I usually take my time with these site rebuilds and will have partial pages going throughout the site. In those cases I simply put a nofollow & noindex on pages that are incomplete or orphaned as the site comes back together. It really is an underrated Wordpress plugin and has multiple uses outside of what I mentioned. Watch the video below for all that you can accomplish with it. Make sure you have it in your arsenal.

How to use the Robots Meta Plugin from Joost de Valk on Vimeo.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy