Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 Solid Things A Day


I have been doing quite a bit of work as of late on older sites. It has been going on for quite a while. Sometimes it can get monotonous without much proof of work being done from a first glance aspect. I implemented myself a "5 solid things rule" into my daily routine so that productivity on task that can be done on other sites other than redesign work and SEO revamping will make my days more productive from a traffic building standpoint.

Re-design and SEO is productive mind you, but not as productive as adding content and building backlinks. My "5 solid things rule" requires me to add a total of 5 pieces of new content or 5 backlinks pointing to ANY of my sites on everyday. This can include social bookmarks, article directories, link directories, blog comments, you name it. A total of 5 in all of any combination. I usually gravitate to getting these knocked out in the first part of the day to free up the time for the boring work plus other things on my list of things to do. It makes sure I am staying productive from a traffic building aspect of my sites as well.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy