Saturday, November 14, 2009

Google Affiliate Program Continues To Grow


It seems every other day I get an email from the Google Affiliate Network of more and more advertisers coming on board. I use quite a few and have been impressed with the results. I have heard of and seen a few Wordpress plugins that are coming along to take this feeds from advertisers that use them and makes adding products quite easy. None are up to snuff just yet that I have come across, but i is only a matter of time. Google finds their way into everything and usually does it quite well. If you have yet to sign up for the program, you really ought to, you would be amazed at the companies they already represent. I suspect by the end of 2010 that the Google affiliate program will be in top 3 earning programs, it is that good.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy