Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ready For Cyber Monday?


Well, after a great start to the holiday shopping season, Cyber Monday is just a few hours away. This day is notorious for being the busiest online shopping day. Make sure your sites are up an running properly and load fast. You may also want to check for any specials that you can promote from all of the affiliates you have a relationship with. You would be surprised of all the emails I have gotten from my affiliates that are having deals.

Promote, promote, promote. I plan on doing about 30 blog post on Monday myself across several niches. Best of luck to everyone and let's knock them dead.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy