Thursday, November 5, 2009

USB 2.0 Universal Hard Drive Adapter


Here is something for your Christmas list. I did not even wait and ordered it today. I have several older hard drives laying around that I have been "meaning to" extract some important data off of. It is a pain in the ass to take time out to connect these hard drives to my current main computer to merely pull off a few files. This neat new device looks like just what the doctor ordered as it connects from the hard drive to a USB connection and turns the hard drive basically into an external hard drive to extract or store info on. Regardless of how it works, I need it and you may need at as well. I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy