Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Networking With Twitter


If you ask me, I think Twitter is the best thing since sliced bread. To think I just did not "get it" at first. Not surprising though as I am often late to parties. Not only is it great for marketing and promoting your site, you can do great networking with and form some pretty good relations inside niches. Not only have I found people to give me backlinks, I have found some that have agreed to write some content for me for a small price. The best thing is these people know more about most of these niches than I do. You get great factual articles this way. Now of course some of the grammar and structure needs to be cleaned up, because these people are not writers, but neither am I.

When using Twitter to network, start off by creating relationships and establish the common interest. Ask them open ended questions that they can answer quickly in 140 characters or less. Twitter is not very formal, but use common decency. Do not go right in for the kill of what you need or want. You must develop the relationship first.

I have gotten newspaper interviews, radio interviews and done guest blog post all thanks to Twitter. I hope you are using it as well. Make sure you follow me on Twitter as well!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy