Saturday, January 9, 2010

Checking Your Bit.ly Link Shortener Stats


Many of you might be new to using link shorteners. I like to use bit.ly when I can as I like the stats interface it has. Especially when I use it to post links on Twitter. If you use a Twitter application like TweetDeck, it gives you the ability to automatically shorten all of your links if you choose with bit.ly. You can quickly get a look at each links stats page by merely adding a + sign to the end of the link in a browser should you choose so. Here is a link I posted a few days ago with a plus sign added. http://bit.ly/66Joyj+

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy