Monday, January 11, 2010

Site Built With Commission Ritual Update


Back in November I did a review of the Commission Ritual program. I finished a site on December 10th that used this method and bookmarked it on 3 social bookmarking sites just to get the spiders rolling through it. Yesterday marked the month anniversary of the site and it totaled 567 unique surfers through it, with 521 surfers coming from Google. The site earned a total of $72.56. Now it is hard to judge a site by it's first 30 days. I have built sites in the past that have made much more than that in their first month and some that made much less.

Considering I only invested $75.00 of original content into the site, the site has nearly paid for itself. The methods discussed in Commission Ritual are not earth shattering, just another way to build sites. If you have any interest, just try the $4.95 trial to have a quick look at everything that is inside. You will be amazed at the amount of videos inside as well. Brian really has laid out a nice product.

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

Fletch on January 12, 2010 at 2:33 AM said...

Hi Soggy

I got this after I saw it on your blog and you are right it is a good investment. I have done four sites now and little in the way of link building yet they are all indexed and bringing in some cash, still small but growing.

Tao on January 12, 2010 at 3:27 AM said...

That's pretty impressive!

I was unsure about using the CR system, but I might sign up for the trial now, after I have launched 3 new sites I am working on at the moment.

Tao on January 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM said...

Is it right that this course is designed to help you build sites with minimal work? Like 4 hours per site or something silly like that?

Soggy - you must have a fair amount of content on there if you spent $75 on it, compared to the video example...

soggy on January 12, 2010 at 11:27 AM said...

@Tao, I do not get caught up in sales jargon of time per site. Everyone is different. I think I have about 6 hours in mine, mostly with keyword research and mapping it out. I have (10) 500 word articles on site. I tend to overdue everything.

Dave

Tao on January 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM said...

So, as a diversify type investment (as per your post today) I take it you would recommend this product/method/plan/scheme?

soggy on January 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM said...

I suggest you diversify in EVERYTHING you do related to this business. Is this the end all, do all, in regards to building & attacking niche sites? Absolutely not. It is one of MANY ways. The N1Way guide is one of SEVERAL ways as well. I build and an open to building sites in numerous numbers of ways to further expand my profitability. I suggest others do the same. All I can relay is my experience using this method.

Dave

Fletch on January 13, 2010 at 2:07 AM said...

@Tao

For the 4.95 its definetly worth it, the method is outlined in a bunch of pdfs so you get them as a reference, the videos are good and numerous although you may not get too much from them, they are beginner oriented. I say, shell out the cash, sit down for a day and go through it and then decide. It will be worth the couple of pints it costs for the trial.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy