Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Six Figure Blogging Income Flowchart


I came across a great post by Amit Bhawani. He shows the simple flow chart of Steps to Make Six Figure Blogging Income. While the chart is not earth shattering, it is a simple road map. Of course the getting links part is where most stumble, partly because the content is not very good and secondly the content is not put out there enough in the social media world in an attempt to attract backlinks. Sure, I highly suggest the regular article submissions to directories, spaced out link directory submissions, a few paid text links and such, but where most end up failing is the quality content. Spinning is making its annual rise back in popularity, but if I spin articles, I usually do so to go off site. I want the good stuff on my own sites. You can even see some of the sites Bhawani owns here. You can even research his backlinks as well. The road map is simple. Just add some creativity and consistency to it.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Tao on January 4, 2010 at 2:32 AM said...

It makes it all look soooo simple!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy