Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Favicon Generator


Where did the time go today? I have been working pretty much non stop on things since around 8 this morning. I turn around and 12 hours is almost gone. Today I wanted to point out a free favicon generator I came across a long while ago. I had a reader email me yesterday about how to create one and I pointed him to this site. A favicon is short for "favorites icon" and in a nutshell is an icon associated with a particular website or webpage that is displayed in the browser address bar next to a site's URL. It also shows up in the bookmarks of readers that bookmark your site. All you need is a perfectly square image to start with and the generator will take it down to a 16x16 pixel size and give it the .ico extension. The generator tells you how to add your favicon to your webpage as well. Bookmark this site for sure.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy