Monday, February 8, 2010

Rotating Ads Wordpress Plugin


I received an email from a reader asking what is the best Wordpress plugin to use if you are wanting to rotate ads. I am not sure if it is the best, but I will tell you the one I use and like the best. The plugin is named WPAds and it is free to download and use. With WPAds, you only need to define the position of the ads and what ads you want to rotate in each position. The plugin will show your ads randomly. You can use it to show contextual ads like Google AdSense, Yahoo Publishers Network and Chitika and also regular image banners and text links should you so choose.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy