Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Using The Ask.com Q&A Feature For Ideas


I have been playing around with Ask.com the last few days to see what is new with it. I have not actively surfed the site for a long while. I do like the new Q&A feature though to spark some ideas of article topics and related questions surfers ask in regards to a niche. I used it more for an idea launcher more than anything, but did unearth a great keyword phrase and niche today, by just playing around on the site. I plan on building a site around the niche using the Commission Ritual method and am very confident it will do reasonable well in no time flat. By reasonably well I mean at least $100.00 a month site according to my projections and research. Play around with Ask and see if you get some ideas from it's newer features. Pretty cool.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy