Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tax Time - Corporate Entities For Beginners


Sorry for the delay today as I had two cavities filled and had to go down and pay property taxes on 2 of my 3 rental units I own. I always hold on to that money as long as I can. I make better use of it than my County officials do. That about ties up all of my loose ends before we slip off to Vegas. Tomorrow is April 1st and in 2 more weeks taxes are do. I also hold on to that money as long as possible too. My accountant has already electronically filed, but we also wait to the 15th to send the IRS our check. It is great problem to have, I guess.

Being we are in the tax month, usually questions surface about business entities, taxes, accounting and etc. right now. Today Neil Patel had a guest post by Scott Walker that covers a Beginner’s Guide to Corporate Entities. I really suggest you read it as it should clarify a few things for you if you intend being incorporated as I am. Also I suggest you get with an accountant or legal professional as well, to help guide you with which entity fits your needs best. Always take advice from the web as guidance and not law.

Remember once again, that Thursday is April 1st. Don't get fooled! ;)

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Money saving Tips on April 8, 2010 at 11:46 PM said...

I’m not sure if this is the case in the US but in the UK there are additional expenses differences that affect different business entities.

I think something all businesses should consider is the perception element of different businesses entities, particularly in the B2B world. For example certain businesses are going to be more attractive to customers by being setup in a more committed formalised structure.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy