Friday, April 16, 2010

Let Me Eat Cake For The 42nd Time


So I turn 42 today and had a great day. Back home the weather is fantastic. We do not get a long Spring as it goes from 76 to 96 it seems in just a few weeks. I did all the old birthday traditions today. Out to lunch with my wife, birthday cake, ice cream and worked in the yard for about 4 hours? What? You don't work in your yard on your birthday? I love it. If it is not raining on my birthday, you can find me on my tractor. Very relaxing and my wife quit fighting it years ago. I took care of a few site emergencies that needed attention and will get back to my regular routine starting on Saturday. I am very blessed and live a life I am very thankful for and do not take for granted. I now start my trip towards my 43rd opportunity to eat cake. Happy Birthday to me indeed!!!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

David said...

Soggy,

Happy Birthday..see.. I did not forget you..

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy