Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Contact Plugin I Use Most


An emailer asked what current Wordpress contact plugin do I use. I have played around with all sorts of Wordpress plugins for contact forms on the contact pages and jumped around quite a bit. Currently I have been having the most success with the Easy Contact Wordpress plugin by Scott Allan Wallick. It is free and so easy to get up and running. You can use the math and/or challenge-based question for Spam reduction measures, but I only use the simple math question myself. I pretty much use it as is out-of-the-box unless it clashes with a certain theme then I just make the necessary adjustments in the CSS. The short code is simple to insert into a post or page and for now this plugin handles my needs for niche sites.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy