Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Convert Wordpress Pages To Post With Vice Versa Plugin


If you have worked with Wordpress long enough, you have run across the need to convert pages to post or post to pages. It happens. I recently tackled the vice versa plugin that can make this happen. As always, I suggest backing up your database and files just in case something were to go wrong. I was able to convert pages to post on a whole site I am rebuilding with no problems at all. I would only install this plugin if you have the need for it and remove or deactivate after using as not to clutter things up. I can tell you that it does as it says it will do with no errors on my end and I am using the latest Wordpress version as well.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy