Friday, May 14, 2010

Doing Something Is Better Than Doing Nothing


Happy Friday, everyone. I received an email from a new reader who disclosed that he was so overwhelmed with information that he did not know where to start and was afraid to do the wrong thing. It has almost paralyzed him completely because of not wanting to fail. Several are not going to believe me when I say that it is easier now to build these niche sites and rank then ever before. I have been experimenting with not even adding description meta tags and concentrating less on SEO to sites to see if indeed Google will rank me for my targets. The biggest key is keyword targeting. You have no business trying to rank for cheap iPods. I have no business trying that phrase as well and I have been at it much, much longer then most of you.

Do not let learning slow you down. There is more than one way to build a great site. You are going to make mistakes, it happens. Build your way through them. A year from now, you will wish you did more work. I still have days were even I do not get what I think should of been accomplished in a day done, but I am always doing something.

If you are getting bogged down with info, just stick to the basics mentioned in the Niche Store Guide. Start there and build and backlink a while. In this business results are most of the time not instantaneous. Just keep building. Just keep building. Doing Something Is Better Than Doing Nothing!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy