Saturday, May 8, 2010

Google Analytics Firefox Addons


If you use Google Analytics as much as I do, you need to check out the two FireFox addons listed by Ann Smarty on Search Engine Journal. So far I have only gotten to play with the first one, Google Analytics Watcher and intend to try out the Google Analytics Monitor next week. I like the ability to switch quickly between different Google Analytics profiles as well. As Ann says, the second tool promotes being able to use multiple accounts as well, but she was not able to figure it out yet. This will be really nice as well as I too use multiple accounts and profiles. Firefox addons continue to be more more creative. I have used Firefox for years now and the addons have made it a reason why I stay.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy